Currently61°ClearToday is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday.Saturday 11/17 0%High 64° / Low 37°ClearLots of sunshine. High 64F. Winds light and variable.Sunday 11/18 10%High 64° / Low 44°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. High 64F. Winds light and variable.Monday 11/19 20%High 62° / Low 39°Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday 11/20 10%High 55° / Low 33°ClearAbundant sunshine. High around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday 11/21 10%High 54° / Low 37°ClearSunshine and some clouds. High 54F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 11/22 0%High 58° / Low 42°Partly CloudySome clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 58F. Winds light and variable.Friday 11/23 20%High 54° / Low 47°Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 54F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Saturday 11/24 40%High 56° / Low 53°Chance of RainRain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 56F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Sunday 11/25 40%High 61° / Low 45°Chance of RainCloudy with showers. High 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Monday 11/26 20%High 52° / Low 39°Partly CloudyConsiderable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 52F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.